WARNING: This is a thrill ride not intended for all individuals. Thrill rides can cause slight disorientation for some individuals.
- All riders must be at least 48" tall.
- Maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
- Warning: Deep Water.
- Non-swimmers are not permitted.
- All riders must ride fee first with ankles crossed while lying on their back with their hands clasped behind their head at all times. Do not go down head first. Do not sit up or stand while riding the slide.
- Riders must enter the slide in a sitting position and wait for instructions form the lifeguard stationed at the slide starter tub.
- Do not propel yourself into the ride.
- Only one rider at a time. Absolutely no trains or chains of riders are permitted.
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in the flume. Arms and hands must remain inside the flume at all times. Riders should remain in proper riding position until forward movement is terminated. At no time should the rider attempt to stand up while on the slide or prior to coming to a complete stop in the splash out area.
- No tubes, mats, or lifejackest are permitted on the wateslilde.
- No combs or foreign objects are allowed in pockets and no jewelry can be worn while riding the slide. No cut off jeans or swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation, only approved swim suits allowed.
- The line should form on the deck with one rider on each landing and one rider in the starter tub. Wait until landing area is clear before entering.
- Riders must be in good health. Elderly persons, those suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, or persons using prescription medication should consult their physician before using this slide. Individuals with medical conditions including, but not limited to , pregnancy, heart, or back problems should not ride.
- Do not use the slide while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No diving from the slide.
- Leaving the plunge pool promptly after entering.
- Riders assumes all risk of injury due to misuse of this slide or failure to follow the rules.
WARNING: "Failure to follow rules can result in serious injury."
SplashTacular Waterslide and Waterpark Attractions